Saturday, September 10, 2011

Sitting on a goldmine

Sitting on a goldmine - in possession of a valuable resource

About 6 months ago, I decided to streamline my activities to focus on the launch of my website English4HR and book, English for Human Resources. This meant that after two and a half years of blogging, I reluctantly decided to stop posting on my idiom blog. Imagine my surprise when I recently viewed my statistics to see that the site is still regularly receiving over 4,000 views per month! I realised that I was sitting on a goldmine.

It’s a goldmine for me as a potential customer base for English language products that I’m developing and a resource for you, as a teacher or student, of a rich supply of idioms and video extracts.

You’ll be pleased to know that I have therefore decided to fire up the blog once more. I won’t be posting every day but certainly a couple of times each week. After all, it’s not every day that you discover that you’re sitting on a regular little goldmine.

Start digging!